The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.52, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Fixed an issue with no video and noise when certain SIP devices join Highfive calls.
- Improved experience and controls on web client when using a SIP room system.
- Added the capability to allow authenticated users to bring SIP endpoints into Highfive calls without going through a waiting room.
- The desktop app will now show a “join by phone” option.
- Fixed a bug that caused repeated disconnects when trying to join a call on certain Window computers.
- Highfive Premium Rooms now have the DCP calendar functionality. If a device is linked to a specific room via the Admin GUI, the calendar for that room will be displayed on the TV and DCP.
- Added the ability to control camera zoom levels in ePTZ mode for Dolby Voice Rooms.
- Fixed an issue where self-view and footer incorrectly appeared during certain TV screenshare scenarios for Dolby Voice Rooms.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.