The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.55, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Enable authentication and personal calendar integration using Office 365.
- Updated the aspect ratio to 16x9 for self-view and in 1up calls. The videos will remain square for multi-up videos. (This feature is being rolled out to all users over the course of a few days.)
- Fixed an issue that caused screen share in Chrome to fail for new users.
- Brought back the ability to call an expert when setting up your Highfive device. This will allow you to speak to a member of the Highfive Help Team and test out your new device.
- Fixed a rare case of Highfive devices dropping from calls within a minute of standard calls, and within two minutes of calls initiated via phone dialer or tap-to-join.
- Improved stability of the Highfive device.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.