- Make sure you have the Highfive meeting link. This is usually part of a calendar event invitation or email the meeting organizer will send out. If you don't have it, you can reach out to the organizer to request a link or ask a participant that's already in the meeting to invite you.
- Click on the Highfive meeting link. We are using Google Calendar in the example below:
Note: If you are using Google Chrome version 60+, a new browser tab will open and take you to your meeting. For users of other supported web browsers, you will be prompted to download and install the Highfive application before joining your meeting. You only need to do this once and future clicks on Highfive meeting links will open the application automatically.
- This page is the interstitial or preview page. If your device does not have a camera available, we can see that there is a red exclamation mark. Unless you plug in a camera, you will see this on your screen and will not be able to send video during the meeting. Simply click on Continue to join the meeting without a camera.
- Working from a loud coffee shop or having a bad hair day? You can choose to join the Highfive video meeting with your microphone muted and/or your camera disabled beforehand. If you have multiple audio or video devices connected to your computer, you can also select which one to use by clicking the Settings button.
- If you wish to use your phone to join audio-only instead, select the Join by phone option. (This feature is available for select Highfive service plans.)
If you are experiencing issues joining a meeting, please contact Highfive Support at email@example.com.