The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.59, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Fixed an issue with Highfive devices failing to provision if provisioning attempt is made more than 5 minutes after initial boot up.
Dolby Voice Room
- Now supports CEC (requires compatible TV) for automatically activating TVs when joining a meeting.
- Improves overall system and video performance.
- Improves camera auto-framing performance; auto-framing is is now generally available, accessible on the DCP touchscreen during a meeting.
- Supports detached mode. Learn more here.
- Fixes an issue where camera may not send video until the DVR system is restarted.
- Fixes an issue where camera may fail to turn on due to a software upgrade issue.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from successfully joining a meeting via the in-app calendar.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a guest user joining via phone from being removed from the waiting room after admittance.
- Users authenticating via a third-party SSO provider can now do so without leaving the app.
- Fixed a crash impacting iOS 11 users.
- Several minor UI improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.