The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.61, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Added Town Hall mode. Highfive's Town Hall mode differentiates between key speakers and participants during larger meetings. Learn more about it here and reach out to your account executive to have it enabled for your account.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Highfive device to fail to update screenshare content.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused video feeds on the Highfive device to freeze or start with a delay.
- Experience lower latency, higher quality screenshare when sharing to a Highfive device accessible over the local network.
- Fixed an issue with SIP interoperability of Highfive calls with Cisco spark devices operating in direct calling mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain SIP interop calls into Highfive meetings to disconnect a few seconds into the call.
- The DVR no longer activates TV CEC when DCP touchscreen is used.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Highfive device to crash at the end of a call.
- Fixed a crash that sporadically occurred when bringing a Highfive device into the call.
- Fixed an issue with Highfive devices occasionally crashing in the middle of a call.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred on Highfive devices during an audio calibration.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.