The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.62, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- We’ve completed our phased rollout of static phone numbers with meeting codes. When you add a Highfive video meeting using the scheduler or calendar extension, the dial-in number and meeting code will be automatically included in the calendar invitation. You can save the number for future use for recurring meetings and guests can join the meeting without having to wait in the waiting room.
- Setup Assistant is live! Now you can test your microphone and camera before joining your meeting! This will be particularly helpful for guests that join, and will save precious meeting minutes by not having to troubleshoot headphones and cameras while on a call.
- You can now see the incoming video streams in a meeting while screen sharing! You won’t miss the reactions to your presentation anymore! Performance improvements in screen sharing that will increase the quality of local presentations
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, your screen wouldn’t update while you were screen sharing (even though all other participants saw your screen update, you didn’t)
- Fixed a minor cause of meeting disconnects
- Addressed a rare bug that would prevent the Highfive Premium camera from activating when a meeting was joined
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.