The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.65, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- When joining a meeting with a Highfive device already in the call you’ll now be able to select if you are joining in that room or joining remotely.
- Fixed a rare out-of-memory induced crash on Highfive devices
- Fixed a bug where guests already in the waiting room were not shown on the TV or Dolby speaker upon a Highfive device entering the meeting
- Fixed a rare case of dial-out failing for international calls
- Fixed a bug where when users joined a meeting as the second participant without video would no avatars were shown
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.