The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.66, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Admins can access support tickets filed by all users in their domain in the admin dashboard, and file new tickets. Learn more about it here.
- Town Hall mode is now enabled for all customers. Highfive's Town Hall mode differentiates between key speakers and participants during larger meetings. Learn more about it here.
- Higher quality video from Chrome clients in the call even if other meeting participants have poor network downlink.
- Fixed an issue where guests already in the waiting room are not shown on the TV or the Dolby speaker upon a Highfive device entering the meeting.
- Fixed an issue where guests already admitted continued to be shown on the TV or the Dolby speaker screen while the admitted guests were in the process of joining.
- This will be the last update for our iOS 10 users. If you're using iOS 10, navigate to Settings->General->Software Update to update to the latest version of iOS.
- Minor UI enhancements
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.