The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.67, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Participant limit has been increased to 125 participants for Highfive meetings.
- Enabled remote mute for PSTN clients in non-moderation mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused no-video-seen issues on the DVR.
- iOS 10 is no longer supported. If you're using iOS 10, navigate to Settings->General->Software Update to update to the latest version of iOS.
- Minor UI enhancements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented joining a call through vanity url from event.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.