The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.69, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented handoff to the Highfive app when using Edge.
- The Admin Dashboard has a brand new look. The type of hardware bundle is now displayed on the dashboard device list view and we’ve added support for sorting all columns in this and the user list view.
- Highfive device status notifications are now available. With this enabled you’ll receive an e-mail if any of your devices go offline. Administrators can enable this functionality with the toggle at the top of the Admin Dashboard "Devices" screen.
- On the Dolby device, QR codes will now be displayed if you encounter an error, and will lead you to the relevant Highfive Support article with steps to resolve the issue.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the top source of crashes for a more stable experience.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.