The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.70, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Users of Highfive in-browser can now share their screen without installing an extension.
- Prevent multiple tabs or windows of Highfive from interfering with each other and causing the user to get logged out.
- Significant bug fixes and stability improvements for the Highfive native app.
- Fixed a bug that would cause DVRs to drop from calls approximately 1 minute after joining.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.