The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.72, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Launched Meeting Connector, a new feature that enables users to immediately connect to 3rd party meeting services such as Zoom, Webex and BlueJeans. With Meeting Connector, you’re able to join any SIP-enabled meeting service from the comfort of your Highfive Meeting Room.
- Fixed a number of bugs that impacted performance on large calls.
- Disabled the nightly rebooting of the DVR.
- The display name of each chat participant is now visible above each chat message cluster.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Reliability improvements.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect video layout when viewing video from a Highfive device or a screen share.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.