Office 365 Admins can deploy the Highfive add-in for Outlook Calendar to their users. This helps out with larger Highfive deployments and allows users to schedule meetings more effectively.
- Navigate to your Office 365 Admin center and log in: O365 LOGIN
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin. (This option is only available for O365 Admins.)
- On the next menu, choose Settings > Services & add-ins.
- The Deploy Add-in process will begin. Click Next.
- Select I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store and click Next.
- In the search bar on the top left, type in “Highfive”, and then click on the Add button.
- Choose between deploy the Highfive add-in to everyone or a specific group.
- Select Deploy.
- Highfive! You're all done. The Highfive add-in has been deployed. Your O365 users will now have the Highfive for Outlook Calendar extension when they log into their O365 accounts.
If you encounter any issues or have questions, please feel free to contact Highfive Support at (844)464-4445 or email email@example.com.