- This issue applies to Windows and Mac users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application.
- When sharing only a specific application window, others will see a blurry white screen on their end if you minimize the shared window on your computer.
- This issue occurs because a minimized window does not have any visual content to share.
- This issue does not occur when sharing your entire screen.
- Share your entire screen instead or keep the window that you are sharing maximized.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup
Still have questions?
We're here to help