- This issue apples to Windows users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application.
- When clicking Share screen and choosing Pick Window, the Screen Sharing Selector will preview Chrome-based applications as a black window.
- Examples of Chrome-based applications include:
- The Highfive desktop application
- Microsoft Teams
- Selecting the black window will also result in a black video feed being shared. Instead of seeing your application window, other participants and devices in the meeting will see a blank black screen.
- Share your entire screen instead. You can do this by clicking Share screen, followed by Entire screen.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup