- This issue applies to Windows users who join Highfive meetings using Google Chrome.
- When clicking Share screen and choosing Application Window, the Screen Sharing Selector will preview Chrome-based applications (that is not Chrome itself) as a black window.
- Examples of Chrome-based applications include:
- The Highfive desktop application
- Microsoft Teams
- Although the preview thumbnail appears black, actually sharing them will still work properly.
- Use the name of the application window to find the one you wish to share and then select it.
- Click Share to begin presenting.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup