- This issue applies to Windows and Mac users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application or Chrome in-browser experience.
- When using Highfive to share a specific application window, some windows are not visible and cannot be shared.
- This issue does not impact all applications. Known apps that we've seen this occur on include apps hard-coded to the operating system, such as:
- Share your entire screen instead of only the application window.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup
Still have questions?
We're here to help