- This issue applies to Mac users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application or Chrome in-browser experience.
- When clicking Share screen, choosing Application Window, and sharing the Terminal application window, everything will work as expected. This issue does not occur unless a user creates a new tab within Terminal, which will not be shared.
- End and restart the screen share.
- Share the entire window instead.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup