- This issue applies to Windows and Mac users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application or Chrome in-browser experience.
- When sharing only a specific application window, users will not see windows that have been minimized.
- This is slightly different than the known issue described here, which occurs if an application window is minimized while it is being shared.
- Maximize the application window that needs to be shared and try again.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup
Still have questions?
We're here to help