- This issue applies to Windows and Mac users who join Highfive meetings using the Highfive desktop application.
- When clicking Share screen and choosing Application Window, the Screen Sharing Selector will not show windows that are created after this point.
- To prevent this issue from occurring again, open the window or application you want to share first, and then start sharing your screen in Highfive.
- Close the Screen Share Selector window and try again. This will refresh the application windows list.
- Join your meeting using Google Chrome. This issue does not occur in our our Chrome in-browser experience and the list of available windows updates automatically.
- We will inform you once this is fixed or improved via the Highfive Release Notes. You can subscribe to email updates here: https://highfive.com/release-notes-signup
Still have questions?
We're here to help