The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.77, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- macOS 10.15 Catalina is now a supported OS.
- The Chrome Calendar Extension will now properly update calendar event descriptions that contain a meeting pin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the TV screen calendar and DCP calendar to display different events.
- SIP calls default to encrypted in absence of a prefix.
- Fixed DVR event filtering for recurring Office365 events.
- Microphone and camera will be muted automatically for users who join a large meeting as a listener. Users can unmute if needed.
- Users can now follow meeting links in Safari on iPadOS 13.
- Bug fixes.
- Handing off to the Highfive app when meeting links are opened from third party applications is now smoother.
- Highfive app is not shown in the intent chooser when Highfive meeting links are opened from third party applications.
- Highfive app now enters into full audio mute state when volume is lowered all the way down.
- The screen with joining options will now always be shown when joining a meeting.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.