The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.76, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Improved consistency among the different display states on the DVR by not showing the self-view full screen on a single-display configuration. If a second screen is connected to the DVR, the self-view will continue to display full-size on the secondary screen when applicable.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the proximity challenge code from being displayed while the DVR was in a call for enhanced-privacy domains and guest screen sharing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the DVR to restart while a meeting is in progress. It will now wait until the meeting has ended to restart.
- The link on the bottom of the Highfive device setup page now correctly redirects.
- Updated DVR & DCP firmware.
- When joining a large meeting, the microphone and camera will be muted automatically.
- The screen with joining options will now always be shown when joining a meeting.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.