If your company uses passwordless login with Highfive and you are not logged in when setting up the Microsoft Teams integration, you will be prompted to do so. Follow the steps below:
- Within the Highfive bot, click Log in.
- Input your work email address and click Continue.
- A code will be sent to your inbox. You will need it to complete the login process.
Note: Clicking the Sign in button in the email will log you into Highfive in your web browser. It will not log you into the Highfive app in Microsoft Teams. You need to use the code to set up the Teams integration.
- Enter the code and click Sign in.
- Highfive! You are now logged into the Teams Highfive app. The commands available to you can be found here.
If you have any problems or questions about this integration, please contact the Highfive Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.