Table of Contents
To show your calendar events at the bottom of the Highfive mobile application, you will need to sync your work calendar with the iOS Calendar application. This allows Highfive to detect and display your meetings.
These steps below are accurate to the best of our knowledge. If Apple changes the way you sync accounts with the Calendars app, it may not reflect here immediately. If you notice anything that needs correction, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll investigate.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- If you already have your work email address listed as an account, select it. Otherwise, select Add Account and follow the prompts on your screen.
- Under your account options, turn Calendars slider to the ON position.
- Highfive! The next time you open the Highfive application, your meetings for the day will be displayed. (Please note, it may take a few minutes to sync all of your events.)
I can see my meeting, but tapping on it does not start or join a call.
You can only tap-to-join meetings that have a Highfive meeting link in the body of the calendar event. (The in-app calendar will display all events pulled from your work calendar, even ones without a Highfive meeting link.)