The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.88, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Highfive is launching Moderated Meetings! We are introducing a whole host of incredible features (click the link to read all about it!) with this new meeting option. PLEASE NOTE: This feature is being rolled out in phases, so even though you may not have it today, it will be coming very soon.
- The Google Calendar extension for Google Chrome has been updated.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
- When connected to a Highfive room (i.e. “Move to TV”), the iPhone layout will always be in portrait orientation to keep the TV controls visible.
- Removed the "switch camera" button. Now to access this feature, you can tap on your camera view (self view) and swap between the front and back cameras.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.