The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.89, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop app, and the web app.
- Everyone’s favorite! Emoji support added to chat for real time reactions!!
- Highfive is continuing the rollout of Moderated Meetings to additional customers. PLEASE NOTE: This feature is still being rolled out in phases, so even though you may not have it today, it will be coming very soon. Click here to see all the details about this new feature.
- The “Highfive for Google Calendar” extension is now available in the Microsoft Edge Add-ons Store. This allows you to easily add Highfive Video Conferencing information to Google Calendar meetings when using Edge.
- Improvements in cases of video corruption in Chrome under certain conditions.
- Added more scenarios where users are prompted for whether they are in a Highfive room or working remotely, in order to further reduce the incidence of audio feedback.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.