Highfive's default language is English. The Highfive desktop app (Windows, Mac, and browser), admin dashboard, and Highfive rooms (Select, Plus, and Premium) may be used in other languages, as well.
Table of Contents
Languages supported by Highfive include:
Setting Your Desktop Language
In the Highfive desktop app (Windows, Mac, and browsers), your language is initially set based upon your detected system or browser language. You may manually switch to another language through the My Account page.
- Open Highfive and sign in, if prompted: Click Here
- Click your profile image in the upper-righthand corner of the application.
- Click the My Account item.
Note: If you are using Highfive from the Windows or Mac desktop app rather than a browser, your My Account page will open in your default browser.
- Click on the Language field.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you are using Highfive from the Windows or Mac desktop app, after making and saving your preferred language, you will need to restart the Highfive desktop app to see the new language there.
Setting Your Room Language
To set the language displayed on the TV and Dolby Conference Phone in your Highfive room, please see this article.
English-only User Interfaces
At this time, Highfive user interfaces other than the desktop app, admin dashboard, and rooms are not available in languages besides English. That includes:
- Mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- System-generated emails (e.g. for logging in or offline device notifications)
- Voice prompts when dialing via phone
- Calendar add-ins (Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar)
- Team chat add-ins (Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Slack)
- Desktop application installers and menus
- Room device setup screens
- Other areas...