Highfive rooms (Select, Plus, and Premium) may be used in a language defined by an administrator. Each room's language can be set separately, so different languages can be used for room devices located in different countries or regions.
See this article for general information about language support and how to localize other areas of Highfive to your preferred language.
Setting Your Room Language
As a Highfive administrator, you may set the language that will be used on the user interface for the TV and Dolby Conference Phone within a Highfive room.
- Open Highfive and sign in as an administrator, if prompted: Click Here
- Click your profile image in the upper-righthand corner of the application.
- Click the Admin Dashboard item.
- Click Devices.
- In the list of Highfive devices, click the device name. A pop-up box will appear with the room device details.
- Click on Additional Settings.
- Click on the Language field.
- Select the preferred language for this room.
- Click Save.