The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.91, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop apps, and the web app.
- New background images for Spring (and working from home)!
- Static IP addresses are now available for Highfive’s primary media traffic, to allow for advanced firewall and network configuration.
- Room Connector support for Moderated Meetings. Now SIP participants can be invited to (and join) Moderated meetings.
- The Highfive desktop app, browser app, and rooms can now be used in several languages. See how to localize your app here and how to localize a room here.
- Fixed a bug where (under certain conditions) Premium Rooms would show the idle screen on the TV but not actually be available for use.
- New message for desktop app users on the old version of the Highfive app or browser (before Chrome 73). At a future date, support for old versions of our app and Chrome will be going away, so users should update now!
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.