The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.94, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop apps, and the web app.
- Improved the installation flow of the desktop app when using Chrome. A Chrome extension is no longer required to facilitate the process.
- For our customers in Europe, recorder storage is now available in Ireland.
- For European customers, the default recording retention period for new recordings has been shortened from one year to 180 days.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Changes in preparation for localization of the mobile apps into other languages.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.