Highfive provides audio and video conferencing, all available from the link you received, which invited you to the Highfive video conference.
- If this is your first time on a Highfive meeting, click the link you received. You will be prompted to either download the Highfive software or be taken to the pre-meeting screen, depending upon your computer and browser.
- You may be prompted to allow camera and microphone access for Highfive, depending upon your computer and browser.
- Once Highfive has loaded, you'll be asked to provide your email address to sign in. If you're a guest, you don't need to sign in. Just click the "Join as a Guest" button instead. (You only need to sign in if your company is using Highfive internally.)
- Sometimes, you may need to go back and click the meeting link a second time. You can then choose to join the call as a guest, without signing in.
- Highfive will walk you through setting up your camera, microphone, and speakers.
- You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until the meeting organizer, or another signed-in user, lets you in. You can just wait on this screen; there's no need to do anything else to notify the organizer.
If at any point you run into trouble and need to get into the meeting fast, just click on one of the Highfive links to join via phone. Highfive can even call your phone directly.
For more complete instructions on how to join Highfive meetings, click here.