Customers with G Suite are able to add the Highfive add-on to their calendars to simplify making secured meeting links within the Google Calendar app. The Google Calendar app can then be used to create Highfive meetings, even from mobile devices.
G Suite domain administrators can enable the Highfive add-on for your entire domain.
Get the Add-On from the G Suite Marketplace
- When looking at Google Calendar, the list of G Suite add-ons is in the thin vertical bar to the right of the main calendar panel.
If the bar is hidden, click the reveal button in the bottom-right of the calendar window.
- If it isn't already installed, click the plus below the list of icons. The G Suite Marketplace window appears. Search for Highfive to bring up the add-on.
- Select Highfive in the results list and select the appropriate installation option.
- Most people will select the Individual Install option. G Suite domain administrators can enable the add-on for their whole domain by skipping to the G Suite Admins section of this article.
- After making a selection, the confirmation window will appear.
- Press Continue and the add-on will be installed, and the Highfive icon will appear in the add-ons sidebar.
- Login to the add-on by opening a Google Calendar event window open, click Add video conferencing and then choose Highfive.
- Select Highfive from the list.
- Click Log in.
- Proceed to How to Use the Highfive Add-On for G Suite.
G Suite Admins: Enable Highfive for Everyone
Continuing from Step 3 of the previous section.
- When the prompt for Domain Install vs Individual install appears, choose Domain Install.
- Choose Continue at the confirmation prompt.
- Within 24 hours, all users in your domain will see the Highfive icon in the Google Calendar sidebar.
- Users will need to complete the login steps in the previous section to complete the add-on setup process. When ready, anyone can follow the How to Use the Highfive Add-On for G Suite guide to scheduling their meetings quickly.