The Highfive Engineering Team has been hard at work to bring you bug fixes and reliability improvements. With version 2.98, you’ll see new versions of the software for the mobile apps, the desktop apps, and the web app.
- We are extremely excited to announce that “Gallery View” (the ability to see video from all participants, with up to 12 per page) is ready and is being released!
- Edited the meeting description text when creating calendar events to make the joining experience easier for first time users and guests.
- Fixed a bug where in certain situations, the notification describing the name of the person presenting their screen would display the wrong name.
- Resolved an issue where the main screen would temporarily display only two videos even though there should be three.
- Fixed a rare issue where, under the right conditions, entering a valid email address would not authenticate you while trying to join a meeting.
- Previously, clicking a meeting recording URL would prompt an error message (if you were not logged in), now you will be prompted to log in and then redirected back to the recording!
- Localized dial-in audio prompts for German, Polish, Japanese, and French.
- General bug fixes.
As always, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work of updating for you. Highfive desktop apps will automatically update over the next 24 hours, while updates to our mobile apps will be available in their respective app stores.